Used BBG Telecom Communications Germany at the Frankfurt airport to place a 49-second emergency call and am now being charged four times for it totaling about $85!The other three calls did not go through (no voice mail/answering machine).

BBG claims that i placed those call at the time when i was actually at home. However, they fail to provide any records to support the legitimacy of their charges. Moreover the phone numbers BBG sites are not the ones that I know.

They claim that there is no margin of error and refuse to remove any charges - how agressive is that?$85 per minute must be a fair rate according to BBG.

Had an Experience with Bbg Communications?

Comments

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more BBG Communications  World Wide Phone Scam Bbg Communications "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more