My husband was on his way home for R&R from Afghanistan and stopped in Germany.He called home to tell me his flight info and when to pick him up from the airport.

We talked for a whole 2mins and 16secs and were charged $42.00!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fricken kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is BS!!!!!!!!! How in the world do they expect our soldiers to have their family waiting for them when they arrive if they dont have the info till they get there.

I cant believe this ***!!!!!!!!

BBG has lost their minds!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks alot BBG for ruining my day :-(

Had an Experience with Bbg Communications?

Comments

Meriden, Connecticut, United States #282086

Yes BBg even scams those who serve our country. If you know other soldiers scammed the same way let us know at

investigativeguy@gmail.com

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more BBG Communications  World Wide Phone Scam Bbg Communications "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..." Read more More Proof: SINGLEMUSLIM.COM IS A SCAM! Singlemuslim "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more