Hi there, last Sunday, the 18th of December, between 7 and 7:15pm, I was driving home on the M3 Motorway in Hampshire, South UK, when I had to stop to call my wife to tell her that I did not know what time I was getting home as there was an accident on the motorway and I was stuck in traffic, when I realized my mobile phone was dead so i stopped at the nearest service are in Rownhams, to use a public phone, where there was stated the minimum cost of £0.60 pence, however the phone did not accept the coins and asked for the credit card, which was fine afterwards. Today I checked my bank statement and found out that for a simple phone call of just few seconds, I was charged £6.00, which is 10 times more than what is stated on the phone booth if the phone had accepted the coins. To me this is a huge scam and I am very disappointed with it.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bbg Communications and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bbg Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Bbg Communications to other companies on our site.