I used BBG Telecom Germany at the Frankfurt airport for an emergency 4 minutes to South Africa and got charged US$60.94 on my credit card. This amount is completely ridiculous and a ripoff.

This company should be ashame of charging such crazy amount for travellers. BBG is the service offered all over the Frankfurt Airport and the airport administration should take a look at offering an alternative to the travellers transition throught their airport.

BBG will not get a good reputation with me and I will make sure to have an alternative plan to call when I am in Frankfurt next time.

Ray Parent, pissed consumer, Montreal, Canada

Review about: Bbg Communications Phone Service.

Comments

#320065

57.82 CAD for 5 minutes on 20 July 2011. I believe Frankfurt Airport managment is aware of this scam , but , they are not willing to make it right. Shame on the companies that deal with this crooks .I will never use that BBG service and I will avoid any place that deals with them.You can find a list with their clients on BBB Comunication website.

BBG charged several transactions amounting to total $100 on my credit card for 2 short phone calls I made to India from Frankfurt Airport on 24JUL2011. Most of the transactions were debited after I had reached USA (destination).

I had to block my card. Never use BBG for making International phone calls from Airports.

on 11/07/2011 i was travelling from sudan to ireland , i made 2 phone calls to sudan from frankfurt using my visa card , the 2 calls are about 4 minutes in total , BBG communication charged me 62 euros , please never use your credit card to make phone calls especially when you hear BBG

On 15/06/2011 I called my home at India from Munich Airport through BBG payphone and I talked less than 1 min 30 sec.I was charged 22 USD for this call from my credit card.

Never use credit card for calling outside from Germany.BBG is number one cheater and as well as Germany for supporting them.BBG is simply a bustrad.