Update by user Jun 16, 2015

The extra charges were refunded as the bank released the pending transactions. The call charges though still stands to be pretty high at 90 euros for 10 minutes!

Update by user May 14, 2015

I would like to update that I just received the bank statements and I have lost close to 450 euros on three calls to India.

That was the money I had to spend for two months in Germany.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2015

I arrived at Frankfurt airport on May 1 and my phone, though International roaming activated, didn't work. Since my parent would be worried, I had to use the Pay phone at the Frankfurt Airport and then at the Kiel Hbf.

I made only 3 international calls to India in total while I have been charged 8 times in all, 30 euros each time. Other calls within Germany didn't go through at all, for which I have been charged as well I guess.

After that, around 1 am on Sunday(May 3), I have been charged 44 euros, twice! I have only that much to survive in Germany and it's all gone!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. smiles2393 is quite happy with fast connection and stated that there is a room for improvement of charges for calls not made and not so user-friendly interface. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of international call and associated monetary loss in the amount of $365. Bbg Communications needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned international call in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bbg Communications.

Comments